Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What is up now!

I was asked today if I had given up blogging. It is not so much blogging, I have just given up most normal pursuits of daily life for sleep.
One word of advice, do not get pregnant when you will be 7 1/2 months pregnant during the hottest weeks of summer ever on record. I have been passing out at Doctor appointments, loosing weight instead of gaining, because I eat, but sweat all of it away.
My Doctor assures me the baby is fine. Looks like she is getting all the nutrients and leaving me feeling weak. I try to stay in the air conditioned office and house as much as possible, and thank my lucky stars that right now I am staying with my mom and her Nordic temperatures.

1 comment:

Chrissy Jo said...

Yeah! You are having a little Scrivie! Do you have a name picked out for her yet? Sorry we never got to meet up while I was there. How did all your testing go?